In order to get rid of this double chin that can cause a lot of esthetic problems, liposuction is the perfect treatment for a harmonious face.
Double chin liposuction method
Double chin may be caused by a variety of factors: it may be a loosening of the skin after ageing or weight loss, but this inconvenience may also be involved with genetics: the double chin can be inherited. Whatever the cause, double chin liposuction is a successful treatment.
Gentle liposuction is good for the face, since the amount of fat to be sucked is limited and the patient is less affected. It is also presentable immediately after surgery.
How does the double chin liposuction treatment work?
Before the procedure:
- We examine the double chin of the patient and the quality of their skin
- The appointment is made with the surgeon to listen to the wishes of the patient to clarify all the requirements of the operation, to rule out contraindications for liposuction and to decide the best plan to respond to your problems.
The 15-day period of reflection between the first consultation and the date of the intervention is then respected.
During the procedure:
- The surgeon marks the region of the neck of the operation with a surgical marker.
- o help suck the fat and make the liposuction less painful, it infiltrates a fluidizing solution that liquefies the fat.
- The surgeon makes very fine incisions in the natural folds of the neck. Then introduces very fine cannula with a foam tip (rounded tip perforated at its ends).
- The vacuum system attached to the cannulae allows the fat found in the double chin to be sucked back and forth.
- The incisions are then closed with a resorbable suture and sealed with a dressing. Slight scars may exist, but they are concealed in the natural folds of the neck.
Double chin liposuction Anesthesia, duration, hospitalization
Local anesthesia is done. Since the amount of fat to be sucked is low on the double chin (compared to other areas with fatty deposits, such as thighs or hips), the liposuction operation will be quick: less than an hour and the procedure will be done on an outpatient basis so that the patient will not have to spend the night in a hospital.