Commonly used in medicine, mesotherapy has also proven itself in aesthetic medicine. The technique is to deliver the active substances directly to the area where they are required to operate. This mesolift of the face focuses on the dermal tissue, rehydrates the skin, reshapes it and eliminates small wrinkles with simple and painless care.
What is Mesolift?
Mesotherapy of the face is also named mesolift because its aim is to treat the skin of the face and give it a youthful look as a lift.
While the drug is carried by the blood to enter its target organ, mesotherapy bypasses this pathway and deposits it directly into the appropriate area: thus, all the active ingredient is used without loss or degradation.
Generally speaking, there are also various solutions for bringing an active molecule to the dermis:
- with a cream or serum, it must diffuse, but this method remains partially unreliable, particularly if the epidermal layers are very hard and not very porous. Various techniques may be used to solve this issue, for example by creating micro-wells in the epidermis (micro-needling, Lase®, peeling to exfoliate, etc.).
- Injection of botulinum toxin intramuscularly or hyaluronic acid in the dermis.
Mesotherapy is a solution between the two aimed at injecting small amounts of active compounds into the target organ, the skin dermis, i.e.:
- By a multi-needle medical product (micro-needling) such as stamps : the aesthetic doctor will treat a slightly larger surface area, but not very accurately.
- By targeted injections, most commonly micro-injections (syringe and needle) or with a mesotherapy pistol, which can operate without a needle with high pressure. The action is targeted for an optimum therapeutic effect.
Indications: Why do you need facial mesotherapy?
A face mesolift session is done in a curative or preventive way depending on the age and condition of your skin, to firm it, plump it up and erase blemishes. It can be regarded as a preventive measure from the age of 25 to 30.
A mesotherapy session is optimal, with clear results, only if a thorough clinical and cosmetic evaluation is carried out beforehand, with, for example, a facial check-up to determine the effective active ingredients required for your skin problems. As it is the diagnosis that characterizes the treatment. This facial mesolift can also be considered for neck and cleavage.
Clinique des Champs Elysées Dubai has selected the most powerful options on the market, such as Mesoline® range or NCTF mesolift. These formulations are the product of many years of study, to deliver revolutionary active ingredients, effective on very precise actions. Most contain a low-volume, non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid such as Skinbooster, which is sufficiently fluid to plump the skin by coating it and rehydrating it.
The primary indications of mesolift are :
- Battle against aging of the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and by plumping the skin (Mesolift NCTF 135 HA).
- Prevent skin ageing and photopigmentation (Mesoline ANTIOX®).
- Revitalizing the dermis and preserving the radiance of the skin (Mesoline REFRESH®)
- Rejuvenating the skin by firming its texture and plumping it (Mesoline TIGHT ®).
- Restore the radiance of a gray and dull skin (Mesoline SHINE®).
- Treat lesions of acne and oily skin (Mesoline ACNE®).
The mesolift treatment session
The face mesolift session takes place in a sterile medical area at the Clinique des Champs Elysées in Dubai.
Your doctor will decide on the active ingredients and the procedure according to the indications to be treated.
He will most often conduct the mesolift with a fine needle on a syringe, or with a mesotherapy pistol. This method is more precise to target the blemishes to treat.
The procedure will be established as per the intensity of the lesions, with an average of three to four sessions spaced two to three weeks apart.
A follow-up session is then suggested every two to three months. Each face mesotherapy session lasts about 20 minutes.
Facial mesotherapy results
The mesolfit before/after result is gradual, improving from session to session: the skin is plumped up, regains its radiance and tightens. Blemishes are erased and the texture of the skin becomes smoother and more sensual.
A mesolift can cause small bruises, but they are easily reabsorbed in a couple of days.