A beautiful silhouette often requires slim and nicely curved contours for both men and women. The skin must therefore be sufficiently firm, but it must also have sculpted lines with harmonious contours. Without being immoderate, a consistent muscle mass puts the tissues under tension, gives shapes and gives a radiant image of youth and well-being. But how are you going to build up your abs for a man, or your legs for a woman? Aesthetic medicine provides solutions to sometimes insoluble situations, such as building up your buttocks, allowing you to build up your muscles effortlessly, thanks to body contouring without surgery or anesthesia.
The principle: how to build muscle without any effort?
On of the attribute of muscles is that they constantly undergo a remodeling of their fibers:
- Physical exercise develops muscle with fibers that increase in number (hyperplasia) and volume; (hypertrophy).
- On the other hand, the lack of exercise induces a reversible muscle loss, which can be seen, for example, on the leg of a person who had a cast on for a few weeks.The skin adjusts to these shapes with a slight delay sometimes, resulting in a lifting effect when the muscle is toned, and a small skin slackening if the volumes decrease. The more muscle you grow, the better the curve of your buttocks, calves or legs.
The indications: who can wish for better curved contours?
Building up your figure can meet a double need.
Build muscles seamlessly for aesthetic purposes
- For women, body contouring is primarily aimed at gaining muscle to reshape the contours, without overdoing it, by toning the skin. It provides you a more sensual and toned look, with a great shape for your legs or buttocks. A denser muscle lifts the skin and firms all the contours, that rejuvenates the silhouette.
- For men, strengthening the abdominal or pectoral muscles improve the silhouette. But it could also be a matter of muscling the calves or arms. Some supplement this muscle remodeling with permanent laser hair removal to improve these new contours.
Easily build muscles for functional purposes
Building muscles can also meet physiological and functional desires, as they are essential for postural function.
The clearest example is the abdominal strap, which helps prevent hernia, for instance. This muscle can sometimes become insufficient with respect to the belly, which puts the skin and volumes under tension, and therefore the need to strengthen the belly easily.
Being more muscular then makes it possible to improve the static or dynamic function of the main skeletal muscles.
Build muscle to lose weight efficiently
If more muscle mass is obtained, more weight loss is achieved as the muscle cells burn calories.
It is estimated that 20 percent more muscles increase the basal metabolic rate by 5-10 percent.
Making these new muscles work through physical exercises will allow you to consume even more and thus lose weight successfully.
The solution: which method to build muscle without effort?
To stimulate the muscle, your aesthetic doctor will use devices to contract muscle fibers in an intense and repeated manner, without any pain. The goal is to grow muscle through hyperplasia and hypertrophy, while burning fat to slim and tone the silhouette.
How to build muscle seamlessly through electrostimulation?
Electro-stimulation uses a low electrical current through a plate placed on the body.
This process will therefore produce thermal action, with a loss of energy and more or less strong pain.
In order to make the treatment comfortable and safe, this intensity is reduced as much as possible... And thus the effect of muscle contraction is also lowered, which often leads to a disappointing result.
How to build up muscles without trouble with HIFEM® electromagnetic fields?
High-intensity electromagnetic fields (HIFEM® patent) provided by EMSculpt® do not touch the skin, but act directly on the muscle. This focused energy ensures 100% fiber contraction, which is never achieved under natural muscle building or training conditions.
In practice, this will result in 1000 involuntary, full and painless contractions in just a few seconds, resulting in excellent results.
At the same time, EMSculpt® guarantees a complete body remodeling by destroying fat tissue as well, according to two mechanisms of action:
- The heat emitted by the HIFEM waves destroys the fat tissue by thermal lipolysis. It takes a few weeks for the tissue that has been destroyed to be resorbed.
- The 100% intense muscle contractions speed up lipolysis by naturally burning calories and therefore fat.
This body contouring without surgery using EMSculpt® involves a protocol of 4 sessions of 30 minutes over 15 days, resulting in a loss of 19 per cent of localized fat and a 16 per cent increase in muscle mass in the target area.
It's the optimal option to have pectorals quickly or to muscle your buttocks effortlessly.