Grey complexion, dull skin that appears suffocated and doesn't make you look healthy. Maybe there's something special you need. There are several ways you can restore a peachy complexion and a more luminous skin.
Nowadays, there are creams, in house treatments, and even esthetic treatments that can restore radiance to your skin. Your skin will feel renewed, fresh and free from toxin. Take a look at these various treatments and the causes of a dull complexion.
Instance radiance - what is it?
Instance radiance restores brightness to a dull complexion. A dull skin is often a suffocated skin, riddled with toxin. This is mostly due to slow cell regeneration but also to a decline in collagen. Therefore, the skin has trouble reflecting light, resulting in a less luminous complexion. The skin tends to have a grey hue and lacks brightness and uniformity.
It couldn't be easier to identify dull skin. Indeed, the skin has an almost olive-grey colour and no longer truly reflects light but a dull complexion is also a non-uniform skin. In this way, dull skin gives the appearance that it is in bad health or, in some cases, much older.
As a result, millions of women and men are affected by imperfect skin. Sometimes, this phenomenon can cause hang-ups and affect the well-being of those with dull complexions.
Instance radiance: causes of dull skin
There are many reasons for a dull complexion:
- Healthy living: a poor lifestyle can lead to a dull complexion, thus an unbalanced diet, excessive alcohol intake, fatigue, but also smoking can lead to a non-uniform complexion.
- Stress: when you are stressed, the blood vessels are shrinking, resulting in poor blood circulation. This makes it hard for the skin to obtain the nutrients it needs from the blood.
- Poor blood circulation: without nutrients, the skin cannot regenerate itself correctly.
- Pollution: an over-polluted atmosphere can cause a dull complexion. Indeed, pollution is assimilated by the respiratory system and finally ends up in the bloodstream.
- Skin care: certain skin care products can clogg the pores. If the skin is not adequately cleansed, dead cells accumulate to give the skin a grayish complexion. The consequence is skin dehydration and the accumulation of dead cells on the surface.
How to make the skin radiant again?
In any case, a dull complexion can make you look tired, stressed or even in poor health. That's why many people use make-up to restore a radiant skin, but make-up is not always sufficient.
Many people use esthetic medicine to regain a peachy complexion and less dull skin. It is important to consult a dermatologist who can guide you towards treatment that is ideally suited to your skin: hyaluronic acid, peeling or injection of plasma rich platelets.
Cosmetic or dermatological treatments are also available that will nourish the skin and specifically target its requirements to restore its radiance.