If your eyebrows are too thin or scarce, it is hard to achieve properly shaped eyebrows and if they are too thin, it can give the eyes a sad or stern look. They are not visually appealing, which leads many women to redraw their eyebrows.
As a result, more and more women are choosing to stop putting on make-up every morning. Eyebrow tattoos let you thicken and reshape your eyebrows. The results are natural looking and let you ditch the unreliable, inaccurate eyebrow pencil once and for all.
Eyebrow tattoos: what are they?
Eyebrow tattooing is a procedure that inserts pigment into the skin in a precise, non-definitive way. The results will be as natural looking as they can be. Today, techniques have improved and the colorants used for eyebrow tattoos are made from organic, mineral-free, hypoallergenic pigments.
As a result, eyebrow tattoos allow you to fix facial imbalances, but also to highlight certain features of your face. This method, also known as permanent make-up, can be used on the eyebrows, lips or eyeliner.
The purpose of Eyebrow tattoos is not just to draw the brow line, but rather to fill gaps, restore thickness or reshape brows using small successive strokes to give a fully natural result.
Eyebrow tattoos: why?
Women choose eyebrow tattoos for a number of reasons:
- To redesign and restore volume to eyebrows that have been plucked or waxed too greatly, or which have become too thin.
- To fill the gap in the eyebrows made with the tweezers after a mishap.
- To hide a scar in the eyebrows.
- Remediation of the effects of certain medical procedures, such as chemotherapy or disorders such as alopecia.
- To redraw asymmetric eyebrows, you will need to restructure the eyebrows and give them the ideal size and shape while keeping them as natural as possible.
- To restore the volume of the face. With age, the face gets thinner and the ends of the eyebrows droop so that it is desirable to get eyebrow tattoos to restore a youthful look to the face.
- To stop wearing make-up. Women who desire to look perfect all the time and consider make-up a chore, may opt for eyebrow tattoos.
Thus, eyebrow tattoos are a fantastic way to get flawless eyebrows without having to wear make-up every day.
Eyebrow tattoos: how do they work?
Eyebrow tattoos are a perfect way to get subtle, permanent, shapely brows. This gives the eyebrows a long-lasting color with the aid of natural pigments. Applied to the dermis using fine needles, this technique produces extremely satisfactory results.
It enables you to receive adapted cosmetic treatment. A first consultation is required so that the beautician can learn more about your eyebrow tattoo needs and expectations.